Call For Art
The Brownsville Museum of Fine art and the Brownsville Public Utilities Board invite all to submit art pieces to response to Resaca’s Artwork
Participating artist will have the opportunity to not only express themselves, but also to share with others through their interpretation of the RESACAS & Wildlife through two-dimentional and three-dimentional artworks. The exhibition will serve to raise awareness on the enviromental and ecological impact to the RESACAS and promote how it highlights their natural beauty.
The art pieces will be exhibited at the BMFA from : July 16th – August 28th 2021
- Submit up to 2(two) artworks images that have NOT been previously exhibited at the BMFA.
- Brownsville Resacas’s name/location of inspiration for the artwork.
- Price (if the art piece is going for sale, must be an original artwork, the Artist will get 70% of the sales price and the BMFA will get 30% as a donation).
- Return this form signed and dated
- Registration deadline: SATURDAY JUNE 19, 2021 via email to email@example.com and Cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
(Contact the museum for a registration form)
- Art delivery dates: JUNE 28, 29 & 30, 2021 (at the BMFA located at 660 Ringgold St. Brownsville, TX 78520, during museum hours: 10am – 4pm).
- Exhibition dates: July 16th – August 28, 2021.
- Art must be picked up on August 30 @ 31, 2021 during museum hours (10am-4pm). If the art piece is not picked up during those days, the museum will charge to the artist $30.00 storage and handling fees if the art piece is not picked up after 30 days the art piece will become Museum’s property
RECEPTION EVENT’S DATE AND TIME PENDING TO BE ANNOUNCED
If you have any questions, please email, email@example.com and/or call the museum at (956)542-0941